Neck pain is one ailment that can affect anyone at any age, and it can strike at any moment. The many causes of neck pain can make it difficult to pinpoint the root and find the most effective treatment. It's important to know that you're not alone in dealing with acute or chronic neck pain. Our chiropractor can help treat the cause of your pain and get you the help you need to find relief.
At Peterson Family Chiropractic, our chiropractor is dedicated to helping our community of Chino Hills, CA, find the best chiropractic care for their neck pain. We'll get to the root cause of your discomfort, recommend the best treatments, and provide follow-up care, so your neck pain does not return.
What Causes Neck Pain?
Neck pain can have complex and simple causes. From twisting your neck wrong and pinching it to sleeping in the wrong position, these are all problems we will face from time to time. However, chronic neck pain that continues to interfere with your life can have other underlying causes. These can include:
- Poor posture, which can result in upper back pain, neck pain, and headaches
- A spine that is misaligned and unable to support the neck and surrounding areas fully
- Previous injuries, such as whiplash or another traumatic injury
- Tension and stress that can cause the neck muscles to become strained
- Herniated discs of the upper back
These issues can prove to be difficult to deal with, and they can be devastating for people who live with chronic neck pain.
How Does a Chiropractor Help?
Our chiropractor will determine the cause of your neck pain through a series of physical exams and imaging tests if necessary. We will use the results of any exams to determine if your neck pain is caused by the surrounding muscles or due to poor spine health. We offer various non-invasive techniques like:
- Muscle stretches to release built-up tension and reduce inflammation of the neck area
- Trigger point therapy to get rid of stubborn knots and help you relax
- Chiropractic adjustments to realign the spine and help improve posture, balance, and neck pain
Find Relief Today at Peterson Chiropractic Inc
There are many treatment options that can help you feel relief from neck pain permanently. At Peterson Family Chiropractic in Chino Hills, we'll help you find the right chiropractic care. Call us today to schedule an appointment!