A Better Posture for a Better Life
At Peterson Family Chiropractic, we understand how difficult the simplest tasks can be when you’re dealing with pain. Our mission is to provide residents in Chino Hills with the best solutions and treatments for a pain-free life, and one of our first recommendations to any patient is better posture. Posture is the key to proper alignment, as it strengthens your back, maintains the proper positions for bones and joints, and decreases the strain on your spine. Whether your sitting, standing, or sleeping, posture is essential to your overall health.
Posture Advice from Our Chino Hills Chiropractor
Posture can be the difference between pain and comfort. To help you live a pain-free life, our chiropractor in Chino Hills recommends the following posture rules:
- Keep your legs uncrossed and your ankles directly in front of your knees
- Make sure your feet are flat on the floor or a footrest
- Relax your shoulders and adjust positions frequently
- Keep your thighs, hips, and back fully supported. If you do not have an ergonomic chair, try back pillows and seat cushions. Your back should be straight and your thighs and hips parallel to the floor
- Consistently take walking and stretch breaks
- Focus on keeping your shoulders relaxed and pulled back
- Keep your stomach pulled in, as if you’re always flexing a little bit
- Keep most your weight on the balls of your feet
- Maintain a level head, and feet roughly shoulder-width apart
More Than Posture
Posture is a key component to a healthy spine and general lifestyle, but isn't the only one. At Peterson Family Chiropractic, you will receive holistic care to relieve your pain. We offer chiropractic adjustments, corrective exercises, lifestyle advice, spinal and postural screenings, and nutritional counseling. Your health is our priority, and we use every available resource to ensure you receive the best care available.
Live Without Pain
Our chiropractor and staff at Peterson Family Chiropractic are always here to help you improve your health. If you’re ready for a more comfortable, pain-free life, you can call us at our office in Chino Hills at (909) 248-1155, or email us directly at [email protected]. We will provide you with the best chiropractic care and promise to always treat you like family. Stop living with aggravating pain and begin your journey to comfort and peace of mind. Contact us today to schedule your chiropractic appointment.